Edit: Multiple users have reported that this is a targeted offer for existing HSBC customers. You need to have received an invitation e-mail and apply for a new Platinum Credit Card to qualify.
New HSBC customers can choose between no interest balance transfer for 26 months (1% transfer fee applies) and $0 annual fee for the first year, or 84,000 Rewards Plus points but no annual fee waiver.
Just got an email from HSBC – seems like a decent churner. Also comes w two airport passes which hopefully can be used
Features and Benefits
- Get 120,000 bonus Rewards Plus points when you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases using your new card within 90 days of card approval.¹ That’s enough for $500 in e-Gift Cards from great retailers like Bunnings, Coles, Woolworths, Uber and more
- 0% interest per year on balance transfers for 26 months² (1% balance transfer fee applies³)
- $0 annual fee for the first year⁴
- Earn 2 Rewards Plus points for every dollar spent on eligible international purchases and 1 Reward Plus point for all other eligible purchases⁵
- Enjoy 2 airport lounge passes every year at over 500 airports worldwide⁶
- Complimentary domestic and international travel insurance⁷